Do you have a passion for providing gold standard customer care?
We are looking for a positive & motivated person with previous experience in Customer Care to fill a full-time position within our fast-paced Reception team at Chesham and Amersham surgeries.
- 40 hours per week including weekends and one half day per week
- Monday to Friday shifts will cover the hours of 7:45am – 11:00pm
- 2:6 weekends = Saturday 8am – 6pm and Sunday 9am – 5pm with a lieu day given in the following week
We are a progressive, fully equipped, and modernised RCVS accredited practice striving to achieve the highest standard of care in South Buckinghamshire.
As a practice we strongly believe in providing our team members with a nurturing and caring environment. We actively encourage and fully support team members professional ambitions as well by providing opportunities to develop and regular funded training.
The excellent care and service that we expect our clients and their pets to be provided with is very important to us.
The Wheelhouse Veterinary Centre is owned by Independent Vetcare and lead by our own in-house Management team. We have had the privilege of caring for small animals in the local community for over 50 years.
All our team members share the same passion to provide our clients and their pets with the best care and service possible.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Ability to provide a high standard of client care skills in a fast-paced and sometimes pressurised environment with customers both face to face, over the telephone or by written communication
- Proven experience of using Microsoft Office; databases; booking & telephone systems
- Ability to communicate effectively in English with clarity both orally and written
- A positive energy
- Multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to show discretion in sensitive situations
- A team player –must be reliable and able to get along with others
What to expect from the role?
- First and last point of contact for all clients on the phone, face to face & email
- Booking appointments for vet & nurse consultations, and for operations
- Setting up and cleaning of consulting rooms throughout the day for clinical team
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept clean and well-presented always
- Giving preventative healthcare advice e.g. our recommended flea treatments (training given)
- Promoting and being knowledgeable of our Healthcare Plan (training given)
- Receiving payments from clients, processing securely and end of shift banking procedures
- Responding to email and enquiries
- Full clean driving license and access to vehicle
How to apply: Please send a covering letter and up to date CV to Practice Manager Victoria Corderoy email@example.com