The Wheelhouse Vets Rabbit Awareness Month this June
Just as with other pets, rabbits need regular vaccinations and health checks to keep them fit and well.
So, if you have a little cotton tailed friend at home, or you know someone that has, then join us during our Rabbit Awareness Campaign throughout the month of June at The Wheelhouse and receive the following:
- A FREE health check with one of our nurses (if your bunny is unwell then we would still recommend a vet consultation as the best course of action)
- Lots of practical advice on how to keep rabbits happy and healthy
- Information about feeding, environment, vaccinations and husbandry
- A FREE goody bag
- Chance to sign up to 4 weeks FREE cover on our Wheelhouse Healthcare Plan with a FREE vet health check appointment ( https://www.wheelhousevets.co.uk/healthcare-plan )
- 25% OFF your rabbits vaccines if you sign up for the 4 weeks FREE cover on our Wheelhouse Healthcare Plan
These clinics are open to all rabbit owners with the aim to promote good rabbit health and wellbeing amongst owners of all ages.
To book your FREE nurse appointment and/or vet health check appointment to take advantage of the 4 weeks FREE cover on our Wheelhouse Healthcare Plan please call Chesham surgery on 01494 782001 or Chalfont St Giles surgery on 01494 871329